Sunday, December 18, 2011

When she was just a girl, she expected the world

Hey girls! It's been a long time since my last blog post...which is quite embarrassing. The fact is, I've run out of creativity for blog posts and I don't know why. So here's a blog post about random things.





First of all, do any of you have Pinterest. If you don't, you need to get it. It is AWESOME! I love pinning fashion and beauty ideas, but they also have a lot of recipes and home decor ideas. It's sweet!





Do any of you know of some awesome songs to play on the piano? Because I'm on Christmas Break and all this free time is killing me (I like to be super busy) so I figured I should learn some piano songs...I've learned Someone Like You by Adele, Forget you by Cee Lo Green, and a couple other classic songs, but I really need suggestions.






Have you girls ever heard the song Love Song by Sara Bareilles? It is amazing... I love her voice!


Speaking of songs, kudos to you if you got the post title, it's from Paradise by Coldplay. Love that song!



Christmas is only a week away! Gosh, I am so excited. What are you getting or giving for Christmas?



That's about it....hopefully I'll start posting some more! Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget