Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy weather, crazy life

So, I live in the midwest of the United States. Usually on February 1st, we would probably have 2-3 inches of snow, which I personally don't mind, but not today. Today, it reached a high of 65....and my brain keeps on thinking that it's April already. It's totally crazy. Now, I don't mind 65 degrees, because I like warmer weather, but I do like some snow during the winter. So far, we've only had 2 small dustings of snow...I hate how the midwest is so unpredictable.

So, along with the crazy weather, my life is also super crazy. I know that I've already told you guys about 4 times how sorry I was that I haven't been posting a lot, and how I'll try to post more, but I somehow never get around to posting, and I've been thinking about that. I know that it's probably really boring to follow a blog that only posts once every 2 weeks, so this time, I am going to start posting more. Now, I can't promise a lot, but probably once on the weekend because my life is super crazy. I have something going on every.single.night of the week. I have so many things going on that its too many to list. But, if you just hang in there, I'll get my ducks in a row and start posting more. Sorry, I'll try to be a better blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Well we miss you :( but hopefully you can find some time soon :) I know...we haven't had any snow this year, and is has been in the 40s and 50s, but now it is in the 60s!!!!! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget